"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Friday, 19 August 2011

Celebrating

Celebrating all the little things like
Picking strawberries
Simply being in the woods. Always so much soul nourishment to be had there.
Playing with chickens.
Walking through the golden wheat.
Celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary and celebrating Noah's 4th birthday.

And celebrating memories of the time spent in this home as we spend our last few days here before moving next week to a new home on another farm further north in the Midlands. So celebrating and embracing change!

4 comments:

  1. good luck with the move, i hope there is much joy and laughter in your new home x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,you are moving??? I missed the post! Good luck with your new home and I am sure you and your precious family will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so beautiful Kelly. Congratulations on 18 years of marriage and happy fourth birthday to your little one! Blessings on your move and new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness--I must catch up! I didn't know you are moving!

    The photo in the wheat field is so breathtaking...love, love, love it!

    I'm off to catch up...

    ReplyDelete