"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Watermelon, calendula, sunsets and fat hamster cheeks

A few specials from this week.
 Happy, beautiful calendulas flowering in the garden.
Magnificent sunsets with incredible clouds.
And fat hamster cheeks!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the sights of summer. Well, except for the hamster. And, hello, what a cutie that hamster is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos. Good luck with your shift to the new farm, I look forward to seing your new adventures there! Your silkies are so cute, I cant wait until mine are big too

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful summer memories. I hope the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that first photograph is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear sista

    What a beautiful bunch of boys Kelly~! What a happy Summery picture..

    Love to you my friend
    Love
    Suzanne
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friend, look like you had a sweet little birthday celebration. Congratulations on your anniversary - wow 18 years!! We've been married for 16 years. I love those chickens what type are they. Are they yours? I can't wait to hear about your new place. We still haven't moved it takes so long to get work done over here, plus the hurricane which just passed by. Love all the beautiful flowers. they're as beautiful as your little boys. Kisses to you.

    ReplyDelete