
Walking along the hedgerow, we noticed a wild gooseberry bush covered in sweet, golden gooseberries just waiting to be eaten up!

Organic and wild - what gets better.
We walk that way almost every day so we're amazed we never discovered this before. Still, this is the joy of nature - we can walk the same path each day yet still Nature reveals to us new sights, new beauty, new joy.
We don't have gooseberries here, and I've never tried one. They are VERY pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so jealous! Gooseberries remind me of picking them with my Dad and then I would make him a gooseberry pie. Oh, I miss that.
ReplyDeleteYou walk everyday! That is why I found your blog...your inspiring. We love to go on walks and embrace nature...but everyday..I'm going to do that! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with gooseberries but they do look so lovely and juicy. How nice to have your family visit? I'm sure it was wonderful having the babies together.
ReplyDeleteYour little boys with their rosy cheeks look so much like their wonderful mama. I see so much love. Enjoy nature...nature mommy!!
I've never had a gooseberry before, but they sure look cool! Do you eat them as is?
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love gooseberries, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteOooh! What a great find!
ReplyDeleteWild gorwn foods are such a treat! I have never tasted these...they look so interesting.
ReplyDelete