Here's our Jediah with his little cousin - their 'due dates' were a day apart and there is a three week age gap between them. Little cousin arrived early and Jedi took his time.
And this mama with her two youngest loves. Hooray for little beautiful children in our family.
ah, how wonderfully exciting, new life, new love, so much fun.
ReplyDeleteAah ...to adorable Kelly. Jediah is growing so big. I came expecting to see a little button mushroom and instead I am seeing a little toadstool~! and as for the little rosebud~...
ReplyDeleteYou really do ooze happy family Kelly. You look so relaxed. Your children always look so content.
Have a wonderful weekend. It is absolutely freezing this weekend. I have my blanket wrapped around my waist just like a tribe mama.
Lots of love
Suzanne
XXXXXX
Aw ... they really are beautiful little children :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, it seems as if sweet Jediah was only born a day or so ago! He's growing so big!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable photo--so much love!
Little beauties!
ReplyDeleteOh Jediah has grown so much! Hooray indeed for the little ones.
ReplyDelete