"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Outside - Easter Monday

This day, we usually make homemade pasta but this Easter we haven't done much cooking and baking. We spent most of the day gardening and playing in the garden. Denise, we will be planting up some of your seeds soon and at some point I will post a pic of our boys planting those shared seeds - such a beautiful idea of yours!

I am turning more within now, waiting for my precious new babe. See the rainbow we saw this weekend. My babe will soon be coming from the angels, over the rainbow to join us... I will be taking a break from the computer, spending these last days with my boys outside and won't be posting more until babe comes earthside..My babes tend to feel warm and cosy within and take their time deciding to leave!! And being of African heritage, this one is waiting for a warm, sunny day, I imagine!

13 comments:

  1. Oh enjoy those times with your boys, and awaiting your baby. I hear good weather is returning soon so maybe that warm day your baby is waiting for will be upon you soon.

    Look forward to your new arrival news when you feel like blogging again. It's been lovely to find your blog. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the impending arrival the new baby, wishing you the best. xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy baby-moon to you, Kelly. Wishing you love and magic.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a beautiful,gentle peace filled rainbow of a birth. Such a wonderfully exciting time for you all.
    Brightest blessings
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you and your family that your new one will be with you soon. Take care, Kelly. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely, I love the way and angel brings into the light a wee babe. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blessed sign from up above - the rainbow...enjoy your nesting and each moment, each kick, each push, and that first glance into the eyes of your precious new baby...Hugs, Love and blessed birthing vibes to you, Kelly!
    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah my heart leans towards yours in this special time in preparation for birth. sending love and wishes that your birth and life will be filled with grace.
    Tammie

    also: the photo is quite lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kelly, So many blessings to you, wishing all the best and sending lots of love!
    xo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a glorious rainbow! Wishing you a peaceful last few days of waiting, a beautiful birth, and a healthy baby. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Kelly,
    I wish you rest and love and a special time with your family in preparation for your new little one. I love the photo of the rainbow...
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kelly,
    I'm thinking of you so much... what joy is coming your way.
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kelly,
    I'm thinking of you and sending some love your way.
    Love to you all,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete