The warm wind of Spring brought our new baby boy to us yesterday! Jediah Zephyr was born at home on 20 April, at 1.30pm, weighing 8lbs 14.5ozs. He certainly took his time deciding which day was right for him - almost two weeks past his 'due' time - but here with us after a fast 2.5 hour labour! We are all so in love with him!

What a beautiful time this is. Every moment counts so very much. To finally hold him and touch him and smell that new baby smell, to look into those eyes and watch those expressions - to welcome him into our family.
Such a blessing!
Oh is he just gorgeous, Kelly! Many congratulations on welcoming your new baby boy. What a beautiful name and I'm so glad all went so peacefully. Hugs and enjoy those tiny toes and little fingers :D
ReplyDeleteBlessings and light to you and your beautiful babe,
Jen
Oh Kelly...
ReplyDeleteI'm so very happy for you and your family. He is a sweet looking guy, isn't he? ;)
Congratulations and warm thoughts and much love from me. ♥
Oh Dear, Dear Kelly! He is beautiful!! I love the names you have chosen for him:) What a joyous and wonderful moment to meet this new little one.
ReplyDeleteLots of love to you mama:)
Hugs
Linda
How wonderful! What a blessed time. He looks sweet and beautiful---good job mama, he was a big boy, and all in the comfort of your home! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLots of love!!!
He is such a little Prince, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWe are over-joyed sweet mama that he is here, with you all, his wonderful family.
I love you dear friend, it has been my honour to sit with you each evening over the past few weeks, filling my mind with thoughts of you and your babe, sending love and care.
I am richly blessed to call you friend
xxx
How precious! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteMany blessings to you all as you enjoy one another.
ReplyDeleteDear friend Kelly
ReplyDeleteYour little man is a true treasure. I just love his name. Wishing you those lovely blissful early days getting to know him.
What a wonderful little troop of boys you have now.
Happy bonding my friend.
Lots of love
Suzanne
XXXX
Wonderful beautiful news!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeus name too! Enjoy this beautiful time, sending rainbows of love & light to you all at this precious, magical time.
Gina xx
How very blessed.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours much sleep, comfort and happiness.
Namaste, Nicole
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful! Sending lots and lots of love!
ReplyDeleteOh those first days of *discovering* each other...joy! Welcome little one...and blessings to you Mama...what a beautiful tiny person you made. x
ReplyDeleteWonderful and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, enjoy lots of cuddles, take care x
Oh, he's beautiful!! Congratulations! And welcome, little baby!
ReplyDeleteOh my, what wonderful news, a beautiful boy with a most beautiful name.
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings
Sue xxx
Congratulations, Kelly!!! He's beautiful. Ooooh, just seeing him makes me remember those special newborn days. I'm so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and magic to your new family.
Oh what joy,to hold him in your arms at last. love and light Marie
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so happy I sat down this evening to read the 80+ items in my Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is precious and he has the most unique and beautiful name. I am so overjoyed for you & your family--enjoy him.
Jessica xoxoxo
Aw, so sweet! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so beautiful Kelly! Congratulations to you all! What a beautiful name you chose! Is there anything in the whole world as sweet as a new babe?
ReplyDeletesending love to all!
Sara
Oh, so sweet!! Enjoy your new baby. I am visiting here after seeing your comment for my rainbow gnomes...I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteWe have had all homebirths too...such precious memories.