I can't even imagine how it was to view this in person! Incredible, incredible beauty! I love that you wrote "these are the simple experiences that always stay wit us" love that!
Hi Tammy, It is a beautiful sight, real soul food for us and the children and the deer!
Hi Beth They are so vibrant yet so delicate, aren't they - and they smell nice too - an interesting earthy scent.
Hi Nicole, You know we stumbled across a majestic poppy field at least nine years ago and it has taken that long for another one to cross our paths. It is hard to imagine the beauty, pictures don't do justice and my camera is not so good. Thank you for visiting!
What a beautiful sight!
ReplyDeleteI love poppies!
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine how it was to view this in person! Incredible, incredible beauty! I love that you wrote "these are the simple experiences that always stay wit us" love that!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy, It is a beautiful sight, real soul food for us and the children and the deer!
ReplyDeleteHi Beth
They are so vibrant yet so delicate, aren't they - and they smell nice too - an interesting earthy scent.
Hi Nicole,
You know we stumbled across a majestic poppy field at least nine years ago and it has taken that long for another one to cross our paths. It is hard to imagine the beauty, pictures don't do justice and my camera is not so good. Thank you for visiting!
Best wishes
Kelly
So lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Kelly. I am sure this was meant just for you.
ReplyDeleteWarm regards
Suzanne
Stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhat magic! I love to see the fields of flowers, they are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete