"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Monday, 28 September 2009

Knitting

Over the summer months, spinning or knitting didn't call to me, preferring instead to immerse my time in outdoor activities.  With the cooler weather approaching, I feel drawn to these interests again.  

A bright, rainbow gnome.

A cow!

4 comments:

  1. I've been knitting again as well. Putting my needles away for the summer helps me focus on that season and leaves me ready to go when cooler breezes and shorter days come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi movinginspirals,
    Happy knitting in the cooler months.
    Best wishes
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear friend. Cooler weather calls me to my knitting chair too. Your gnome is gorgeous and your cow adorable. Is this from wool you have spun?

    Happy day
    XX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel! As soon as the weather turned I was back to my crocheting :) Your cow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete