Hi everyone Thanks for visiting. The boys do love their nature tables. They are fun, aren't they? We have had that Father Sun for a long time now. I started to make a new needle-felted Father Sun but the boys wouldn't have it. They want to keep the old smiley faced chap they love. They do adds lots throughout each season. We prefer to keep it mostly finds from nature but they do want me to make a merman - King Neptune. I shall see how I get on with that one! Have a lovely day.
A very summery nature table...I love it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and summery... looks like the beach.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteLisa ;)
So beautiful Kelly...
ReplyDeleteHello Kelly
ReplyDeleteI do say that is a handsome nature table. Your little boys must be adding things all the time. Happy collecting boys...
Warm regards
Suzanne
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. The boys do love their nature tables. They are fun, aren't they? We have had that Father Sun for a long time now. I started to make a new needle-felted Father Sun but the boys wouldn't have it. They want to keep the old smiley faced chap they love. They do adds lots throughout each season. We prefer to keep it mostly finds from nature but they do want me to make a merman - King Neptune. I shall see how I get on with that one!
Have a lovely day.
Love it!
ReplyDelete