"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Friday, 9 January 2009

Winter

Jack Frost and Father Winter have certainly been very busy.  We awoke earlier this week to discover the most beautiful frosted paintings on our windows left for us by little Jack Frost. Outside, the trees and fields look so beautiful all dusted with ice and light snow.   The woods look enchanted.  Today, we saw a beautiful deer bounding through the woods.

2 comments:

  1. such an inspiring blog, I love it.
    would love to read about your inspirations, books you like to read, your joys ( I know, I know .. your boys ofcourse x )

    loving you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, dear friend! Nature is a great inspirer and energiser, as are children. Books - so many and not enough time to read them - lol!!

    ReplyDelete