"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Twins!

Yes!  We have been so blessed with a twin pregnancy!  Our little babes will join us early June!  We are all so incredibly overjoyed! 
Very happily knitting away for two!

13 comments:

  1. Sending a big warm hug of CONGRATULATIONS to you...times TWO! Such wildly wonderfully exciting news.

    Happy knitting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WSW, thank you for such a warm message! It is exciting knitting for two!

      Delete
  2. Dear Kelly, How wonderful and exciting! (I wrote those words before seeing that wsw used the same adjectives too…) As if one sweet babe wouldn't be blessing enough… what a special gift for you and your family!
    Sending lots of well wishes and love, Renee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dear Renee,
      Thank you! We feel extremely blessed with our precious gift! Sending you lots of love and well wishes too!
      Love Kelly

      Delete
  3. Kelly,

    Words cannot describe how happy I am to hear such exciting news! I am sure you are all so very delighted!

    love to you all! ~Jessica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, we are so overjoyed. How stunned I was to discover we were having two little babes but I was soon flooded with such joy! I will probably have 6 boys!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Dear Kelly, How very, wonderfully, and happily exciting! Congratulations! What a lovely bit of news, I am very happy for you all! And I'm sure the boys must be thrilled.
    hugs~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! The boys are very excited indeed! They are all very happy.

      Delete
  5. Oh what a wonderful blessing indeed. Two beautiful new babes to join your gorgeous family, they will be surrounded with such love <3 x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations :) You are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello beautiful friend, adorable little knits, soon you will be so big that that will be the only thing you can do...sit and knit. Be sure to take those walks every day even if it's hard. I missed so many post of yours, so much wildlife, I miss the animals. I told Fabien I wanted to introduce some pheasants and guineas here just to bring a little here. Jedi's jersey is beautiful.. I must knit again, although winter is almost over, I am looking forward to some sunshine. My little ones were born on the 14th,, I wonder if the twins will be gemini twins :) ....thinking of you sweet mama. Much love Jxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear friend, I think guineas or pheasants would be a wonderful addition to your home! Just living be pregnant with twins! Such a blessing! Who would have thought we would both have twins!! Doing so much knitting, way too much for our climate even though it will be winter but so what! I bet you are looking forward to spring and all the joys it brings. Our seasons are so subtle. Can't believe your twins will be 2 this year! Love to you!

      Delete
  8. Oh I've lost track of blogs so missed this - so very very happy for you all, wishing you a peaceful last few months before the arrival of your new babies.
    Enjoy that knitting, love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete