"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Monday, 17 February 2014

Simple days

 Winnie the Pooh decorated chocolate cakes to enjoy at a tea party in the child made den.
 Storks visiting the garden.
 Caterpillar finds.
 Toad spawn in the pond.
And a boy with his favourite cockerel!

4 comments:

  1. I love the child made den! What a great place for tea and adorable chocolate cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Child dens are always magical places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie-the-Pooh is always a welcome guest, isn't he? And I had no idea one could simply scoop up toad eggs...perhaps we'll do it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beautiful mama, i have been thinking about you as I know the little babes due date was this month or maybe they came sooner. I hope you are well and comfortable. Sending you lots love and can't wait for some news from you.
    the boys have grown, they must be in their element around such nature.
    Love and kisses.xxx

    ReplyDelete