"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Martinmas

Warm glow of lanterns.
Soup and handmade bread to share.

3 comments:

  1. Hello lovely friend, you have been having some wonderful time celebrating the season. Your little babe so strong carrying his pumpkin, I hardly recognized him. Little tootles Leo, so cute. They've all grown. Love your pretty lanterns with their resplendent glow. Your little chicks are sooooo cute and fluffy. Our chicks are quite big now, they are escaping their frantic mama these days. We had to move all our chickens and make them cosy in their new place, they have so much room yet still find their way to my veggie patch, they dug up all my corn. Kisses to youxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend. How both mine and your boys are growing, hey. And the chicks are growing incredibly fast! I bet you are all enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your blog this time of year--so cozy!

    Love to you all!

    P.S., I love that new header--oh my goodness, that tree is splendid!

    ReplyDelete