Good morning, Inspiring blogs you've got! A lot to read with many new ideas for me to discover. Like your "sheepblog" too (of course). Thank you for your nice comment on my blog, there will be more wool dyeing soon I hope, but first I have to do some spinning.
Hi Kelly, What a wonderful sea of green those oats make! Cinnabar moths are beautiful, I spotted one for the first time a few weeks ago and thought it was an exotic kind of butterfly!
How lovely to wander through a field of oats. Loving all your insect pictures. Haven't seen a cinnabar moth this year. Must go and look in the garden.....
The precious little boys are more and more beautiful, always full of smiles. Those dirty little grubby fingers are so hard working like my boys. Love Sol's little wooden bowl. Have fun mama. We are in Colorado and it's so hot. Love to you all sweet Kelly xxx
Good morning,
ReplyDeleteInspiring blogs you've got! A lot to read with many new ideas for me to discover. Like your "sheepblog" too (of course). Thank you for your nice comment on my blog, there will be more wool dyeing soon I hope, but first I have to do some spinning.
How beautiful dear friend! That moth is amazing:)
ReplyDeleteLove
Linda
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sea of green those oats make!
Cinnabar moths are beautiful, I spotted one for the first time a few weeks ago and thought it was an exotic kind of butterfly!
Oh my goodness, I think you and your family live in heaven1 What an inspirational blog...
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to wander through a field of oats. Loving all your insect pictures. Haven't seen a cinnabar moth this year. Must go and look in the garden.....
ReplyDeleteThe precious little boys are more and more beautiful, always full of smiles. Those dirty little grubby fingers are so hard working like my boys. Love Sol's little wooden bowl. Have fun mama. We are in Colorado and it's so hot. Love to you all sweet Kelly xxx
ReplyDeleteThe fields look great. My kids would love to run through there too.
ReplyDeletex