What beautiful photographs, Kelly. I love the way the sunrise and sunset are accessible to the wee ones at this time of the year. I so much enjoyed your post at The magic Onions today - thank you so much. i have been feeling very moved this year to embrace advent more than we usually do, and your description of your family's advent was so warm and inspiring. xxx
A meaningful reminder to stop and enjoy, no matter what the season. I read this post yesterday but did not have time to write a proper comment; today I remembered it when I was up at 6:00 am with a sore throat. I spent a few minutes looking out the window, watching the sky change. So many shades of blue...
What beautiful photographs, Kelly. I love the way the sunrise and sunset are accessible to the wee ones at this time of the year. I so much enjoyed your post at The magic Onions today - thank you so much. i have been feeling very moved this year to embrace advent more than we usually do, and your description of your family's advent was so warm and inspiring. xxx
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA meaningful reminder to stop and enjoy, no matter what the season. I read this post yesterday but did not have time to write a proper comment; today I remembered it when I was up at 6:00 am with a sore throat. I spent a few minutes looking out the window, watching the sky change. So many shades of blue...
ReplyDelete