We love all the beautiful spider webs lit up by the morning sun on crisp autumn mornings. We decided to make some of our own. With pinecone spiders at home too.
Hello Kelly, such a fun idea. We are still settling in at home so much to take care of, the farm was neglected. Last year we made some hairy looking little tarantulas from pipe cleaners, they almost looked real! I look forward to some photos. xxx
we make yarn spider webs inside, when the weather is too bad to go outside. look: http://naturkinder.typepad.com/naturkinder/2010/08/hilfe-spinnennetz-im-wohnzimmer.html
(there is a translation tool on our side-bar now! funny translation, but anyway :-))
Oh how fun! They look beautiful in Nature. When I was in 6th grade my class made a giant spiderweb made of string inside the arts classroom by tying the string to anything possible. It was so much fun, specially trying to get out of the room. Your webs reminded me of that, on a much smaller scale of course! Luciana
Hello my dear friend,
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful!
Wishing you a restful weekend.
xo
Linda
Where was blogging when my not-so-little one was little? Another wonderful idea I'll tuck away to share with grandkids someday.
ReplyDeleteOh, how did you make that adorable pinecone spider??
ReplyDeleteFantastic! you clever thing :o)
ReplyDeleteHello Kelly, such a fun idea. We are still settling in at home so much to take care of, the farm was neglected. Last year we made some hairy looking little tarantulas from pipe cleaners, they almost looked real! I look forward to some photos. xxx
ReplyDeleteVery creative! I just found your blog--- love it~! Looking forward to reading more!!
ReplyDelete~Samantha
that's a fun idea!
ReplyDeletewe make yarn spider webs inside, when the weather is too bad to go outside. look: http://naturkinder.typepad.com/naturkinder/2010/08/hilfe-spinnennetz-im-wohnzimmer.html
(there is a translation tool on our side-bar now! funny translation, but anyway :-))
This is fun. I can think of a few trees in our garden which would benefit from a homemade spiders web.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet idea!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! They look beautiful in Nature. When I was in 6th grade my class made a giant spiderweb made of string inside the arts classroom by tying the string to anything possible. It was so much fun, specially trying to get out of the room. Your webs reminded me of that, on a much smaller scale of course!
ReplyDeleteLuciana