I have had a lovely after dinner browse around..first of all, i noticed a photograph of your 'S' for swan. Liv will love that. Olivia will also find the fairy ring facinating. We found a ring one year but it was not a complete ring...I now have a photograph to show her. Thank you. The castle is just up Aarons alley. He has been studying Castles of late. I hope one day to bring him to show him this one.
Oh, fun!
ReplyDeletevery magical indeed!!
ReplyDeleteWow! And the fairies didn't come and take him? Whew!
ReplyDeleteHello Sista Kelly
ReplyDeleteI have had a lovely after dinner browse around..first of all, i noticed a photograph of your 'S' for swan. Liv will love that. Olivia will also find the fairy ring facinating. We found a ring one year but it was not a complete ring...I now have a photograph to show her. Thank you. The castle is just up Aarons alley. He has been studying Castles of late. I hope one day to bring him to show him this one.
A happy evening to you my friend.
Love and hugs to your specail boys.
Love
Suzanne
What a wonderful, wonderful discovery!
ReplyDeleteWow, that fairy ring is impressive! They must have worked hard on it. :-)
ReplyDeleteLuciana