I love it. We pass a house on our walks where they added a face to their big old tree. The face fits so perfectly to the tree, speaks to the character of the tree..
I would love to pass these and have to take a second look. Perfect. I'm going to have to do this. We don't have many passers-by, but it would delight visitors, and the postman.
I love it. We pass a house on our walks where they added a face to their big old tree. The face fits so perfectly to the tree, speaks to the character of the tree..
ReplyDeleteThese are so fun! I would love to be walking along a path and run into this bunch!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny and cute!...Those are some interesting characters :-)
ReplyDeleteDear Kelly
ReplyDeleteI love the faces on your trees, so sweet:)
Take care
Linda
this looks like wonderful fun that will be enjoyed for a long time~
ReplyDeletewow, the tree's look wonderful :)
ReplyDeletex
Ha! So wonderful!!
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful, such fun x
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! I am printing it out so we will remember to do this at our new home.
ReplyDeleteNamaste!
Nicole
I would love to pass these and have to take a second look. Perfect. I'm going to have to do this. We don't have many passers-by, but it would delight visitors, and the postman.
ReplyDelete