
Look at the beautiful first sunrise on the first morning of the new year!
Our twelve days of Christmas ring. Each boot has a little treasure or treat for each child for the days from Boxing Day up to Epiphany.

We've had grey, overcast days here and some snow



and a very beautiful moon.

Wishing you a beautiful, memorable day today!
Happy New Year Dear Friend... That early morning sunrise is brilliant! Such lovely photos. We have also been relaxing and enjoying visiting with family...
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Years Day:)
Warmly
Linda
Linda, Happy New Year to all of you. May it be a special, memorable year!! Best wishes
ReplyDeleteKelly.
Happy New year Kelly. I have just come in from rounding up chickens and chicks. Today was glorious and slothful. We stayed in our Jammies until late. Ate a simple lunch under our big tree and then had a swim..It has been really hot with our rain showers come late afternoon. The swallows are out tonight eating insects in the sky. I must say I have had the most glorious peaceful festive season. I hope you are well my friend. I would love to see a little pic of your growing little one soon....
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely evening
Lots of love
Suzanne
XX
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you and your dear family! This will indeed be a special year for you as you welcome a new little love.
warm wishes from
sara
Oh, it sounds like you are enjoying a wonderful, peaceful time. Those big snowflakes are beautiful! Happy New Year to you all!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Kelly! What lovely shots - the stocking ring is absolutely adorabe. This is sure to be an incredible year for you. Enjoy all the kicks and hugs from your growing little one and from your darling children.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jen
Hello. Found your blog through homemade rainbows. Love your 12 Days of Christmas ring. Was thinking that I'd like to start a 12 days of christmas tradition too as Epiphany is big at our place! We have a Fete des Rois French-style. Cheers :-)
ReplyDelete