So sweet, Kelly! You must be so excited and to see the joy in your little ones faces as this new life grows so tenderly inside you is absolutely precious. Enjoy every moment and every little kick and heartbeat of love!
Oh Baby Belly Love! Kelly I have been so looking forward to seeing this photograph. Thank you...Those little boys are the sweetest. Baby makes four and what a beautiful blessing to have four children. I am in awe how we house our little unborns. A beautiful round , warm ,soft home.
Cherish your moment.
Peaceful evening to you dear friend. Love Suzanne XX
Oh Kelly, what a beautiful photo! Your time with a new little one is coming quickly! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch sweetness!
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, how beautiful:)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Kelly! You must be so excited and to see the joy in your little ones faces as this new life grows so tenderly inside you is absolutely precious. Enjoy every moment and every little kick and heartbeat of love!
ReplyDeleteOh Baby Belly Love! Kelly I have been so looking forward to seeing this photograph. Thank you...Those little boys are the sweetest. Baby makes four and what a beautiful blessing to have four children. I am in awe how we house our little unborns. A beautiful round , warm ,soft home.
ReplyDeleteCherish your moment.
Peaceful evening to you dear friend.
Love
Suzanne
XX
Oh, this picture makes me smile! Blessings to you all...
ReplyDeletewhat beauty, what innocence : )
ReplyDelete