
Amongst his finds were two interesting patterned yellow and black ladybirds.


Then, they all came across a very inviting muddy puddle that just had to be played in. Shirts off, mud on.

And the mudfest was in full swing.

Mud monsters.

Happy and muddy...home again..

Just wonderful! Kids who are allowed to play in mud are SO lucky! This, as most of your posts, is perfect for my 'Friday's Nature Table'... I'd love you to post it on my blog on this Friday coming.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and magic.
I love mud!
ReplyDeleteMaybe today we'll fill up our little pit and have a go. :)
Hi magiconions and Stephanie
ReplyDeleteWe all should play in mud! It is great fun!
Best wishes
Kelly
My boys would have loved the yellow ladybirds...They would have loved the mudfest too :-0
ReplyDeleteMud is the ultimate for kids! I love seeing them covered in it!! Cute post!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos!! What a happy post!
ReplyDeleteI've never met so many people who love to get dirty as much as we do. :) Great post!
ReplyDeleteLove, love these pictures!! That looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAaaah, this looks like such wonderful fun!
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly
ReplyDeleteReally little Africans! What is a Summer day without some mud..I do think you have the sweetest little trio.
Happy day to you
XX
Suzanne
I just love your little mudmonsters! Fauna would be in heaven!
ReplyDeleteLove the dragonfly mobile too!
Lisa :)
Ha! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah.
ReplyDeleteI recently posted about our mud pit.
Ah, the glories of mud.
That looks like great mud fun!
ReplyDelete