Grey lauries (go away birds) have been frequenting the syringa tree to eat the berries. It has been a cool winter and it is pleasant!
We've made a gingerbread house. See Hansel and Gretel!
I knitted two sausage dogs as a custom order.
And finished this prayer shawl. I am making up complete knitting packs to spread the word about these meaningful shawls. They make such special gifts for friends.
We've made a gingerbread house. See Hansel and Gretel!
I knitted two sausage dogs as a custom order.
And finished this prayer shawl. I am making up complete knitting packs to spread the word about these meaningful shawls. They make such special gifts for friends.
Morning my darling
ReplyDeleteGreat post, love your knitting, those dogs, so cute
Let me know more about the prayer shawl packs, so beautiful
Much live xx
I have so enjoyed catching up with your beautiful family this morning! Your flowers are simply brilliant - such beautiful shapes and colors.
ReplyDeleteThe twins are adorable, Kelly -- they are absolutely perfect...Happy (belated) Birthday to them both!! Love to you all...Jessica xoxo