every body is growing up! such a lovely family doing meaningful and fun things. i enjoy when the power goes off, there is something, for lack of a better word, spiritual about it.
Hi Tammie Lee, There is something special about candlelight even if it is almost most evenings. Candlelight doesn't become familiar and less spiritual.
I just spent the evening 'catching up' with you here...such wonderful, wonderful things you have all been doing! Giraffes! Hippos! Baby guinea pig! Oh -- and birthdays and sweet babies (may I still call them babies?) holding hands while napping. I do SO love your sweet, sweet family. Much love to you all!! xoxo
every body is growing up! such a lovely family doing meaningful and fun things. i enjoy when the power goes off, there is something, for lack of a better word, spiritual about it.
ReplyDeleteHi Tammie Lee, There is something special about candlelight even if it is almost most evenings. Candlelight doesn't become familiar and less spiritual.
DeleteLove the photo of everyone busy together x
ReplyDeleteI just spent the evening 'catching up' with you here...such wonderful, wonderful things you have all been doing! Giraffes! Hippos! Baby guinea pig! Oh -- and birthdays and sweet babies (may I still call them babies?) holding hands while napping. I do SO love your sweet, sweet family. Much love to you all!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHey darling, lovely to see your family, big hugs xx
ReplyDelete