"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Our twins are here..

So sorry I have neglected this precious space the last few months.  Mostly due to internet connection troubles.  Will do some catching up when I can.
A quick post to announce that our beautiful twins arrived earthside two weeks ago. We had a beautiful natural birth.  We are blessed with two beautiful girls.  Seren Rain and Neve Nova.  Their brothers adore them!
We are all very well.  Much love and blessings.

5 comments:

  1. I am over the moon to read this tonight -- GIRLS! Wow. I am so very happy for you all, Kelly. Much love to you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How completely wonderful!! Oh congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your family 2 healthy precious blessings what a joy! Having just one baby takes a lot of rest and readjustment to get yourself and your family back into a "new" normal, I imagine two must take a bit longer! Rest as much as possible, and enjoy them all! I hope you are able to post more here sometime in the next few months~ baby pictures are always loved!! Hugs~and Congratulations again!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for you and welcome dear little ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sista
    I came hunting here today to see if there was news and there is ! Two little girls have come earthside ..How blessed you are. Wow little boys and little girls. So glad all went well. Such beautiful names..How happy your family must be. I will have a toast for you as we sip wine and watch the sunset in the Delta.. We are off to Botswana on Saturday.

    Happy days to you and your family of many :)
    Lots of love always
    Sista Suzanne
    XXXXxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful, congratulations to you all, sweet family :) xxx

    ReplyDelete