A while back I was listening to someone speaking of our lives as sacred stories. Each of our lives being a sacred book full of joy, sadness, tragedy, love, laughter....How we choose to live our lives daily has such an influence on how our sacred story progresses. This has really stuck within my heart.
Happy New Year and may 2014 be a beautiful chapter in your sacred story.
Happy New Year and may 2014 be a beautiful chapter in your sacred story.
That is such a beautiful idea Kelly x
ReplyDeleteIt is, isn't it Gina. It really has stuck with me! Happy day, my friend!
DeleteThank you for this Kelly, I choose to live my life as fully and joyously as I can. New year blessings to you all xxx
ReplyDeleteDear Sue, blessings to you this year. The joy in your day no matter what is happening certainly emanates in your words. Love to you!
DeleteThis is so, so pretty a sentiment, Kelly! I can't thank you enough for your beautiful comment on my blog -- Happy New Year, dear friend. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful family's adventures -- I love sharing the photos with Benjamin and dreaming about that gorgeous sky you have overhead (is it possible that YOUR sky is prettier than ours? I think!)
ReplyDeleteLove always, Jessica
Dear Jessica, Same sky, different aspects. Our sky is nearly always clear blue or blue with majestic mountains of clouds to imagine climbing and the night sky - so many stars shining so clearly! The moon - always incredible. Bigger and clearer somehow if that is possible than it was in England. And sometimes yellow, orange or clear white. Wishing you a truly beautiful year ahead!
DeleteEnjoyed catching up with your blog posts, happy new year dear friend xx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year dear Dawn! Wishing you and your family a beautiful year!
Delete