"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Sunday, 8 September 2013

June..

We juiced huge amounts of guavas off the trees in our garden.  A dash of ginger and a dash of lemon and into the freezer.
 Bicarbonate and cornflour clay plaques and handprints.
 Lucky beans added to our nature table.
 Papaya fruit trees we have grown from seed.
 And ginger from a bit of ginger root.
We have been using alphabet peg people I made to help two of my boys learn the letters.  The vowels are angels.  These have been such a success! 
 New baby guinea pigs.
 I made three new circular herb gardens.
My crop of chickpeas nearly ready to harvest.

2 comments:

  1. I am always so, so happy to *see* you in my blog feed. It looks like you are (as always) enjoying your beautiful life!

    Love to you & your family, always!

    Jessica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to be able to juice guavas from your garden and to grow chick peas - I had never seen them growing like that before, you will be able to eat hummus every day for a very long time!
    Your alphabet figures are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete