"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

From Here

All is good from here. It is winter - sometimes cool, sometimes warm..always good to be here under our African sun flowing through our days.

A sweet dormouse the boys discovered nesting in old timber.




Back soon with more updates!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that dormouse is so lovely I would love to see one.

    That photo of Jediah is beautiful, he is growing so quickly1
    love to you all
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to see you in my Bloglovin' reader...I adore that little dormouse! I eagerly await more of your photos.

    Love always,
    Jessica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful Kelly, I think of you often under those wild african skies. Our new home keeps us quite busy but it's good to have found it. I do miss the tropics though. We border a large national park and the wild Coyotes call in the night, peacocks in the day. I must write you a long letter I shall soon. Oh gorgeous littlest babe is, he's grown so. Has a sweet happy face.. Like mama. Miss our communication. Much lovexx

    ReplyDelete