this must be so wonderful to see! in the photo of your sons.... i feel like i can see the man in your boy with his arms crossed..... and so it goes, our sons turn into men.
Tammie Lee, I too saw the man in my boy in that photo. And doesn't he look like he is right in his element at that nature reserve? How they grow so fast in a flash. And then they are men and getting married like your son!
How amazing to see all these beautful animals. Mia is fascinated as she has always loved african animals. Your photos are inspiring such a desire in her to visit South Africa. I can't quite believe how grown up Sol looks, he looks like such a lovely boy and I can just imagine him being completely at home on a nature reserve x x
Gasp!!! Wow those photo's took my breath away, just beautiful and hey look at those big boys of yours, so handsome :) I dreamed of being a safari vet all my childhood... Love to you all xxx
So sweet, Kelly! I am so, so happy to see you blogging again -- your photos are fascinating!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Jessica xoxo
Wonderful. I think we'd sit there forever, too.
ReplyDeletethis must be so wonderful to see!
ReplyDeletein the photo of your sons.... i feel like i can see the man in your boy with his arms crossed..... and so it goes, our sons turn into men.
Tammie Lee, I too saw the man in my boy in that photo. And doesn't he look like he is right in his element at that nature reserve? How they grow so fast in a flash. And then they are men and getting married like your son!
DeleteHow amazing to see all these beautful animals. Mia is fascinated as she has always loved african animals. Your photos are inspiring such a desire in her to visit South Africa.
ReplyDeleteI can't quite believe how grown up Sol looks, he looks like such a lovely boy and I can just imagine him being completely at home on a nature reserve x x
Mia will need to visit us one day. Our Sol is really growing into a wonderful, gentle boy, Gina and he is so at home here.
DeleteI love your nature filled blog, always inspiring and I get to see something new and beautiful every time.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting, Eve. I am so glad you left a comment as I have now discovered your beautiful blog!
DeleteGasp!!! Wow those photo's took my breath away, just beautiful and hey look at those big boys of yours, so handsome :)
ReplyDeleteI dreamed of being a safari vet all my childhood...
Love to you all xxx
Those animals take my breath away everytime I see them. A beautiful dream you had, Sue. Love to you.
Deletesuch beautiful creatures! And handsome boys
ReplyDelete