"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Early February Snow!

 Memories of the snow we had at the beginning of February.
 
 Jediah and his friend the snowman.
 The snowhouse Mark and Sol built.
 Little knitted snowman I quickly knitted that morning.
 
 Jedi in a little snowhouse.
 Noah racing through the snow.
 Chico the water dragon taking a swim in an icy pool.
 Leo and Noah making snow angels.
 Jedi and Mama and Chico.
 Biggest and littlest.
Sheep in the snow.

5 comments:

  1. Goodness, what a lovely fall of snow you had, love the igloo.

    I shuddered with cold at the picture of your dog swimming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I, too love the igloo--how wonderful! I am still amazed when I see pictures of Jediah--it seems like only yesterday he was born into this world and there he is...making friends w/ a snowman.

    Sending much love to your family today, sweet friend!

    Jessica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little knitted snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear friend

    Is that your little stream~ what a beautiful photograph depicting your freeflowing ways...my goodness what freedom as you all run and play in that snow. Little Jediah is looking so big and Sol is looking like a much older boy than I remember. Kelly where are our days going..

    I believe you are having a very cold Winter. Your farm looks so lovely in Winter and I bet even more beautiful in Spring.

    Sending all my love to you
    lots of love
    Suzanne
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kelly,
    These are such lovely photos, they made me smile so much. That igloo is amazing! And every time I see Jediah, I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the photo of Sol and Jediah, happy brothers together, so sweet.
    Sending lots of love to you all
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete