"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Christmas season

These Christmas days have been joyous, quiet, peaceful, slow.  A bright, warm day on Christmas day.
 Our Christmas candle.  Sol decorated the candle with decorating wax.
Bike and scooter riding to make use of all that energy.
 Lots of nature explores.
 And time with animal friends.
And now preparing for Epiphany to end off the season starting with making lots of window stars.
In a way for me, only once we have celebrated Epiphany will the new year really begin.

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Kelly!

    gorgeous photos, especially the bunny pics : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so lovely!
    I've been inside for it seems like days (weeks!)... am determined to get Out today. And tomorrow.

    The stars are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, gorgeous header and pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy New Year my sweet, sweet friend...I love seeing your lovely family enjoying life together!

    The new header is wonderful! :)

    Much love to you all...

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Sista

    Thank you for your message~ I can see you had a peaceful Christmas. So glad the day was Sunny. My Christmas day was good. Loved having all our family around. Our bees were angry and Andrew got stung on the lip just as he sat down to enjoy his Christmas Lunch....We all laughed and then I got stung...then Olivia and by that time we all ran indoors!

    I am loving your views of the new farm. I can see you are all happy. Our days are lovely here at the moment. Veggies are growing and pumpkins are being harvested. Wish I could give you some....

    A happy prosperous New year to all of you Kelly.

    Lots of love
    Suzanne
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. We keep rabbits as well! What sweet family moments :) Thank you visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful space. I am so glad I found you today:)) ~ Barefoot Mama

    ReplyDelete