On the eve of St Nicholas Day we woke to the hills in the distance being covered in snow. So off we went to explore those beautiful hills covered in the first snow of the season.
That evening the boys left out their slippers in anticipation of a visit from St Nicholas...
Always such a delight for them to find their little slippers filled with treats of nectarines, nuts and chocolate coins in the morning.
That evening the boys left out their slippers in anticipation of a visit from St Nicholas...
Always such a delight for them to find their little slippers filled with treats of nectarines, nuts and chocolate coins in the morning.
What lovely treats St Nicholas has left for your boys! Yum xx
ReplyDeleteoch how lovely, those treats look fab, he visits us here too. those hills are beautiful x x
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! You pictures (and your children) are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow, those snowy photos are just gorgeous! Looks like your boys had a yummy st. nicholas day:)
ReplyDeleteWhat nice treats, and such a fun tradition! I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog over at http://fromtherootsup.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful and yet so cold I am sure. The countryside you have moved too looks so different your other play ground. I am sure so much exploring is happening. The old cottage does look inviting. I could easily set up home there..
With Christmas approaching, we are churning out the minced pies, gingerbread houses and entertaining family and friends. I hope your home is filled with the same spirit we have here.
Love to you all
Love
Suzanne
X