Happy birthday our Leo the Lionheart!
Here he is in a grand wooden throne on his birthday at the nature reserve.
You were born on a stormy, thundery early morning. You are so passionate just like a storm, so strong, so gentle, so brave and very loving.
Our Leo loves all things to do with pirates. I managed to get tickets to watch The Pirates of Penzance muscial on the evening of his birthday. How delighted he was and how he loved the show, clapping with joy and delight!
I knitted him a spring themed lion as a birthday gift, as his birthday falls in the Spring. Soft spring green for the body and head, and a mane and tail of rainbow colours. I used Linda's fantastic lion knitting pattern which can be found in her Mamma4Earth etsy shop. Thank you so much Linda!
Here he is in a grand wooden throne on his birthday at the nature reserve.
You were born on a stormy, thundery early morning. You are so passionate just like a storm, so strong, so gentle, so brave and very loving.
Our Leo loves all things to do with pirates. I managed to get tickets to watch The Pirates of Penzance muscial on the evening of his birthday. How delighted he was and how he loved the show, clapping with joy and delight!
I knitted him a spring themed lion as a birthday gift, as his birthday falls in the Spring. Soft spring green for the body and head, and a mane and tail of rainbow colours. I used Linda's fantastic lion knitting pattern which can be found in her Mamma4Earth etsy shop. Thank you so much Linda!
Happy birthday Leo! Looks like he had a wonderful day too, I LOVE the birthday throne!
ReplyDeleteZoe x
Brightest Birthday Blessings Leo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic pirate birthday treat and that lion is amazing!
xxxxx
Your words are so beautiful Kelly, describing the love and strength of your sweet Leo. How fortunate that he was able to see the pirate show. Your little Lion is gorgeous - both of them. Happy belated birthing day..happy birthday sweet Leo.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Leo. Looks like you had a very special day. :)
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday wishes to dear Leo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little lion, love him!
Such a gorgeous lion dear friend:)
ReplyDeleteLove
Linda