Ah Kelly, I love that first photo, such precious times, that go by so fast. This post has really reminded me to slow down and savour today's gifts - Thank you xxxx
Look at those precious little feet,, I always loved to smell them when they were little. My boys still love to have them massaged at night before they go to bed,, their way of procrastinating bed time. What are ransom shoots? It would be nice to see a photo of you spinning with the sunlight falling upon you and little babe in your arms. Beautiful photo of you and little babe,, special moments. xxx
Hi dear Jeanene Your boys must sure look forward to their feet massage. That must really relax them ready for dreamworld. Ransoms are wild garlic. Just so delicious! Have a happy day Love Kelly
Yes! Baby feet are the best x
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet series of posts.
ReplyDeleteTiny baby feet... I remember them well!
Ah Kelly, I love that first photo, such precious times, that go by so fast. This post has really reminded me to slow down and savour today's gifts - Thank you xxxx
ReplyDeleteNothing better than baby feet. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at those precious little feet,, I always loved to smell them when they were little. My boys still love to have them massaged at night before they go to bed,, their way of procrastinating bed time. What are ransom shoots? It would be nice to see a photo of you spinning with the sunlight falling upon you and little babe in your arms. Beautiful photo of you and little babe,, special moments. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi dear Jeanene
ReplyDeleteYour boys must sure look forward to their feet massage. That must really relax them ready for dreamworld. Ransoms are wild garlic. Just so delicious!
Have a happy day
Love
Kelly