"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Friday, 4 March 2011

More Mud

More mud adventures..






They just can't keep out of it!

9 comments:

  1. That is some serious mud! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious!! My kids would be naked and muddy so fast, I wouldn't even see them move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kiddos love the mud too! We try to limit the mud play to certain clothes though....we have ruined many many outfits.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! what wonderful memories your children will have ~ playing in the mud will be remembered for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness what fun! Id love to let my day care kids loose in mud like this but im not sure all the parents would be very happy about it! (they sure would have fun though)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now what I want to see is some photos of you with them in the mud.. Did I ever send you the ones of me in the mud with the boys?? so much fun and makes the skin so soft and smooth. We haven't had rain for ages, no mud on our side but no doubt when it come the boys will be in it. Lately they have been playing in my green house sprinklers and this evening covered their wet bodies in sand. Love the photos sweet Kelly, sending you and those handsome little boys much love.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What delicious mud! Just today Ben & I were discussing using mud as "war paint." I think he might enjoy painting himself with it this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic photos, always so good to see other children getting as muddy as ours do!
    Much love to you all
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have so much mud! I remember seeing pics last year of your boys just chilling in the mud pits! We have been having mud here with all the rain, but no where near to the amount you have! Happy mudding adventures to you!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete