"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Friday, 25 March 2011

Farm scenes

A few scenes from around this farm.  The perfect time to get around as all that mud has dried up for now so everywhere is accessible without practically swimming through mud trenches!  Not that that is not fun.
Around the barns, picking up some grains of wheat that had been spilt on the ground.
The pigs taking it easy.
Lots of wonderful, energetic piglets scampering around.
But always close enough to mama.
Dirt digging.  Yes, these are good days. Sun, growth, fresh air and lots going on.

12 comments:

  1. That looks like such a beautiful place for explorations and spring fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now i love seeing those piglets!!! they are so cute! my kids were in the mud all weekend!
    have a great week
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your free range pigs and piglets!

    Your farm looks lovely, we've still got snow and then of course mud, but that's to be expected*wink* Plus the moisture is a blessing, when it warms up mid week we'll be able to stand and watch everything grow. :o)

    Blessings,
    Kelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be a delight to live there. :)

    I love the cute piglets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful times mama, magical xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you would struggle to leave that place, it's wonderful.
    I agree that mud is fun but the loads and loads of washing aren't :P oooh I am getting old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those pigs!! Wonderful wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piglet love! They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We haven't started our digging yet - well, the children have played in the dirt a bit, but we haven't started our gardening in truth.
    Soon, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched my 3 year old digging today. Something about Spring that makes him go out digging more. Funny to watch him wheeling a dirt filled wheelbarrow with three hens following him. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all those piggy wigs... I have always wanted to have little pigs. Fabien has been reading the 3 pigs to the boys in French, they love it and know it by heart now. So happy it's spring time for you and the boys... so many boys, so much fun, adventure, and like you we to enjoy our free flowing days!

    ReplyDelete