Dear Kelly, Your blog is looking so beautiful, I love your new typing font. What lovely photos, it looks so wonderful where you live. I can just imagine the mist over those fields, slowly evaporating. What an amazing place to explore... Be well dear friend xo xo Linda
Such beautiful, beautiful photos Kelly! The brotherly love photo is amazing..So lovely to catch some glimpses of spring where you are. Much Love Gina xxx
Lovely images of Spring. I will have to revisit here later in the week when Winter returns for a day or two! We found nettles yesterday - rather James did when digging into a bank with his stick (ouch!). Looking forward to some lovely nettle soup again. I love your nature boys. Jediah looks so excited by it all - wonderful. xx
Oh! Those misty fields have such a unique beauty about them. Tranquil, mysterious... I want to put my boots on and feel them sink in the dirt! Thank you for the glimpses. As I wait for the snow and ice to melt here, they are a real treat.
You've changed the font on your blog, it's lovely my sweet friend. I have been quiet but busy on the farm with an unexpected new little foal.. so precious we are just loving him to bit.
Look how little babe is moving around now, this is when the fun begins, he's going to want to keep up with his big brothers now. He's more and more beautiful each day. What lovely photos you have shared with us,, your spring delights.
Your chinese new year looked like fun, I loved those festivals as I travelled through SE Asia, they really know how to celebrate.
Nettles,, I saw nettles for the first time last year in France, poor Sasha fell in them, he will never forget. I can't wait to have a garden of them, at the moment I enjoy the powder.
Thankyou for sharing the pic of nettles! I just got an herbal study for the month of May and it's all about nettles but I didn't have a clue what they were! lol I wonder if we have them in he Pacific NW? I am new to your blog and just loving it!!
Dear Kelly,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking so beautiful, I love your new typing font. What lovely photos, it looks so wonderful where you live. I can just imagine the mist over those fields, slowly evaporating. What an amazing place to explore...
Be well dear friend xo xo Linda
Such beautiful, beautiful photos Kelly!
ReplyDeleteThe brotherly love photo is amazing..So lovely to catch some glimpses of spring where you are.
Much Love
Gina xxx
Lovely images of Spring. I will have to revisit here later in the week when Winter returns for a day or two! We found nettles yesterday - rather James did when digging into a bank with his stick (ouch!). Looking forward to some lovely nettle soup again.
ReplyDeleteI love your nature boys. Jediah looks so excited by it all - wonderful. xx
Aaaah! Look at your baby, getting so big! Time moves so quickly...
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you've had some nice times out of doors and that spring is coming for you soon. :)
Oh! Those misty fields have such a unique beauty about them. Tranquil, mysterious... I want to put my boots on and feel them sink in the dirt!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the glimpses. As I wait for the snow and ice to melt here, they are a real treat.
oh, just look at those beautiful beetles! I can hardly wait.
ReplyDeleteAnd that mist picture is so incredibly lovely...
Fantastic pics, Kelly! I love the mist, looks so magical.
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, I can't believe how big Jediah is!!!!
Happy spring days xxx
my goodness the fog over the field is just breathtaking! How exciting to be out seing little signs of spring
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about misty fields? So, so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnd that darling little nature babe...adorable, he is! Love you & your family!
You've changed the font on your blog, it's lovely my sweet friend. I have been quiet but busy on the farm with an unexpected new little foal.. so precious we are just loving him to bit.
ReplyDeleteLook how little babe is moving around now, this is when the fun begins, he's going to want to keep up with his big brothers now. He's more and more beautiful each day. What lovely photos you have shared with us,, your spring delights.
Your chinese new year looked like fun, I loved those festivals as I travelled through SE Asia, they really know how to celebrate.
Nettles,, I saw nettles for the first time last year in France, poor Sasha fell in them, he will never forget. I can't wait to have a garden of them, at the moment I enjoy the powder.
Sending you much love.xxx
Thankyou for sharing the pic of nettles! I just got an herbal study for the month of May and it's all about nettles but I didn't have a clue what they were! lol I wonder if we have them in he Pacific NW? I am new to your blog and just loving it!!
ReplyDeletewww.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com