2 teeth already? Aw...I love babies with just a few teeth and a whole lot of cute drool... He sure is growing. :)
Oh, he's so sweet. There's nothing like a babe's first Christmas.
Wow, two teeth!! It seems like just yesterday he was still in your belly!Oh...advent. Our Second Advent has been delayed a bit. Benjamin has been sick. :( We'll be back in the swing of things soon! No worries. Have a wonderful week...enjoy!!
oooh what a wonderful adventure! And what a cutie!!!
I know this comment should be about the tree, but I need to deviate...Those cheeks! Such a sweet little babe. :-)
Wow, Jediah has grown soooo much, what a beauty he is too :)
2 teeth already? Aw...I love babies with just a few teeth and a whole lot of cute drool... He sure is growing. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, he's so sweet. There's nothing like a babe's first Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWow, two teeth!! It seems like just yesterday he was still in your belly!
ReplyDeleteOh...advent. Our Second Advent has been delayed a bit. Benjamin has been sick. :(
We'll be back in the swing of things soon! No worries.
Have a wonderful week...enjoy!!
oooh what a wonderful adventure!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a cutie!!!
I know this comment should be about the tree, but I need to deviate...
ReplyDeleteThose cheeks! Such a sweet little babe. :-)
Wow, Jediah has grown soooo much, what a beauty he is too :)
ReplyDelete