"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Sunday, 19 December 2010

Snow, snow!

At last!  Lots of snow greeted us this morning and it has snowed all day long.  I don't think we've ever had this much snowfall here.


Polar bear!






















Hooray for snow!

8 comments:

  1. May I ask what area you live in? My hubby lived in the Manchester area in England for a year and a half...he loved it so much. Monty was just telling us last night that it didn't snow too much in England, but there was a biting cold that seemed to go through all layers of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful snowy pictures, we have really deep snow here too :)

    Sending you all lots of love
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowy fun :)
    blessings and peace
    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderland! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...how breathtaking! I thought of you last evening when I saw on the news, all of that snow *over* in England. Such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You really did have a snowfall! We woke this morning and were surprised to see that all our snow had mysteriously disappeared in the night. Now I know where it went, and I thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow look at all that snow, your boys must be ecstatic, maybe your last time in the snow for a very long time. It was sent for your family! It's so beautiful, it's obvious the boys are enjoying it so.

    ReplyDelete