LOL...look at all of those cute worms! ;)
Oh I used to love making those as a kid!! We had the old type of printer that had preforated strips on the sides with lots of holes in it. I'd use them and make these little boiny things.:)Lisa
Hi from New Zealand, lovely rainbow worms, I made a wool rainbow, cheers Marie
Hello Dear Kelly MamaWhat a wonderful collection of worms!I am sure Sol would just love our Earthworm farm. All sizes in there too.I hope you are well my friend. I am sure you are nesting away in your country home.Have a lovely weekendXXSuzanne
Hello Dear Friend:)These worms are too precious! I hope you are all keeping warm and cozy:)Have a wonderful Sunday mama,WarmlyLinda
LOL...look at all of those cute worms! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh I used to love making those as a kid!! We had the old type of printer that had preforated strips on the sides with lots of holes in it. I'd use them and make these little boiny things.
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
Hi from New Zealand, lovely rainbow worms, I made a wool rainbow, cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteHello Dear Kelly Mama
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful collection of worms!
I am sure Sol would just love our Earthworm farm. All sizes in there too.
I hope you are well my friend. I am sure you are nesting away in your country home.
Have a lovely weekend
XX
Suzanne
Hello Dear Friend:)
ReplyDeleteThese worms are too precious! I hope you are all keeping warm and cozy:)
Have a wonderful Sunday mama,
Warmly
Linda