I have to ask, did your son do anything with those pretty sticks he collected? The way he is holding them looks so pretty...almost like they are begging to be made into something.
Hi Tammy How sweet you are for asking! Sol added those sticks to his Iroquois longhouse he has been building in our garden. He is fascinated with the Iroquois at the moment. Have a lovely weekend. Kelly
Hello dear friend, Your photos are wonderful, how lovely to all go exploring in nature. I love the photo of the green moss, (perhaps because we have just finished studying moss in our Botany block, it really is beautiful) Take care mama, the days leading up to your little one's birth are surely approaching, how special:) You are in my thoughts... Warmly Linda
I love those happy free nature boys! What an incredibly beautiful place you've chosen to live! How nice that you can be out taking walks....we have so much snow...it's up to my hips! I hope you're having a nice weekend, and feeling good Kelly. love, sara
HI Linda Thank you for your knid words as always. The moss block must have been fascinating. We have been wondering about moss. It is growing so beautifully here right now - dense and vibrant and such a contrast to the grey walls, grey days, bare trees. My pregnancy is going too fast Linda! Around 10 weeks only left! How I am savouring the days and that lovely warm round tummy. The boys are constantly stroking babe. They are fascinated. Have a lovely week, dear friend.
HI Lucy Wouldn't it be nice if you could all pop around for a walk. We are in the Cotswolds though so a bit far! Hope you all feel better soon. Yes, we have three stick collectors here and each stick has a specific purpose. Have you ever come across the sweet little book called 'Not A Stick'. We love that book!
So nice to see you all outside exploring your beauty. Those little boys look like they could have fun anywhere no matter what the weather. Kelly last year Aaron learnt about shelters.(it might have been the year before..oops!) He was facinated. I will send you names of all the books we used. You can imagine the building going in the garden. I just love your moss pictures. I have a little growing in my hot house. It always feels so ancient and mystical.
HAve a lovely day Kelly. Love to the little boys and little round bump.
What gorgeous photos! We've been in the midst of extremely hot summer days over here in Australia - so refreshing to see these beautiful misty shots :)
always such a joy to have a glimpse of your days
ReplyDeletelove to you mama
xx
Very pretty...
ReplyDeleteI have to ask, did your son do anything with those pretty sticks he collected? The way he is holding them looks so pretty...almost like they are begging to be made into something.
Hi Tammy
ReplyDeleteHow sweet you are for asking! Sol added those sticks to his Iroquois longhouse he has been building in our garden. He is fascinated with the Iroquois at the moment.
Have a lovely weekend.
Kelly
Hello dear friend,
ReplyDeleteYour photos are wonderful, how lovely to all go exploring in nature. I love the photo of the green moss, (perhaps because we have just finished studying moss in our Botany block, it really is beautiful) Take care mama, the days leading up to your little one's birth are surely approaching, how special:) You are in my thoughts...
Warmly
Linda
I love those happy free nature boys! What an incredibly beautiful place you've chosen to live! How nice that you can be out taking walks....we have so much snow...it's up to my hips! I hope you're having a nice weekend, and feeling good Kelly.
ReplyDeletelove,
sara
Oh that looks so good. We've been ill all week and the idea of a walk is soooooo desireable. It looks like you have a little stick collector there!
ReplyDeleteHowdy do? a southern way of saying how are you... I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHI Linda
ReplyDeleteThank you for your knid words as always. The moss block must have been fascinating. We have been wondering about moss. It is growing so beautifully here right now - dense and vibrant and such a contrast to the grey walls, grey days, bare trees. My pregnancy is going too fast Linda! Around 10 weeks only left! How I am savouring the days and that lovely warm round tummy. The boys are constantly stroking babe. They are fascinated.
Have a lovely week, dear friend.
Hi Jodie!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to see you popping in! You know I love what you do!!
Best wishes
Kelly
HI Lucy
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be nice if you could all pop around for a walk. We are in the Cotswolds though so a bit far!
Hope you all feel better soon. Yes, we have three stick collectors here and each stick has a specific purpose. Have you ever come across the sweet little book called 'Not A Stick'. We love that book!
Good morning Kelly
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see you all outside exploring your beauty. Those little boys look like they could have fun anywhere no matter what the weather. Kelly last year Aaron learnt about shelters.(it might have been the year before..oops!) He was facinated. I will send you names of all the books we used. You can imagine the building going in the garden. I just love your moss pictures. I have a little growing in my hot house. It always feels so ancient and mystical.
HAve a lovely day Kelly. Love to the little boys and little round bump.
Love
Suzanne
Thanks for taking us on your wintry walks! Love the moss pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos! We've been in the midst of extremely hot summer days over here in Australia - so refreshing to see these beautiful misty shots :)
ReplyDelete