Could we just pop over and walk that fairy trail with you. My little Livy is all eyes. I love "S' for swan and "T" for that beautiful old tree. I am so happy that your little bundle of joy is happily kicking. I see you are fully immersed in grade one stories and letter learning. It is so rewarding teaching little ones the alphabet for the very first time . I love how they grasp the beautiful Waldorf way.
We have been shocked into the most freezing cold Weather. We have fires burning through the day. We have had our typical South African Late Spring weather...Braaing and swimming and now we are all huddled inside quite confused by it all.....Global warming?????
My, My this just will not do..
Have a wonderful day tomorrow dear far away friend.
Oh my HAT! That trail of mushrooms is just too magical for words... I want to climb right into your photo and follow it to the fairy ball! Thanks for sharing on Friday's Nature Table. Blessings and magic.
Hi Alyss Thanks for stopping by! Yes, there are edible mushrooms in our area but we haven't tried any - too worried about misidentifying. I know for certain that the ear fungus that grows here quite commonly is edible! Best wishes
Hi dearest Suzanne, Thank you for all your lovely words as usual. We are so, so loving our learning and all that we are doing really resonates with Sol - he truly loves it. We've finished the alphabet now and are gearing up towards number qualities next week. He just loves the adventure of the whole journey! Although we can be a bit 'freeflowing' and abandon all for a few days and wonder about in nature but that is why we homelearn and it all blends together beautifully. How I would love to wonder in the woods with you and all our children making discoveries along the way. Today was interesting. Chico our dog pulled a squirrel out of a stone wall! He is a very gentle dog and didn't hurt the squirrel. We left a stack of peanuts in the shell for the shocked little chap who quickly escaped and scampered up a tree! Incredible that you have had such cold weather recently! That sun will be back and how we would love to pop around for swimming and a braai.. Have a lovely weekend!
Oooohhhh...how magical, Kelly! I love it! You have such a great eye for spotting these trails :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun fairy trail to find, Kelly!!!
ReplyDeleteHello dear friend
ReplyDeleteCould we just pop over and walk that fairy trail with you. My little Livy is all eyes. I love "S' for swan and "T" for that beautiful old tree. I am so happy that your little bundle of joy is happily kicking. I see you are fully immersed in grade one stories and letter learning. It is so rewarding teaching little ones the alphabet for the very first time . I love how they grasp the beautiful Waldorf way.
We have been shocked into the most freezing cold Weather. We have fires burning through the day. We have had our typical South African Late Spring weather...Braaing and swimming and now we are all huddled inside quite confused by it all.....Global warming?????
My, My this just will not do..
Have a wonderful day tomorrow dear far away friend.
Warm regards
XX
Suzanne
Oh! A lovely magical fairy trail,, indeed!
ReplyDeleteThose mushrooms heading off into the undergrowth are fantastic :) Do you guys find edible mushrooms in your area?
ReplyDeleteLove the fairy trail!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cluster of magical growths on that tree!
ReplyDeleteOh my HAT! That trail of mushrooms is just too magical for words... I want to climb right into your photo and follow it to the fairy ball!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing on Friday's Nature Table. Blessings and magic.
Lucky you to find a fairy trail of mushrooms! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeletelisa
it is so much fun to see these, I love mushrooms!
ReplyDeleteHi Alyss
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Yes, there are edible mushrooms in our area but we haven't tried any - too worried about misidentifying. I know for certain that the ear fungus that grows here quite commonly is edible!
Best wishes
Hi dearest Suzanne,
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your lovely words as usual. We are so, so loving our learning and all that we are doing really resonates with Sol - he truly loves it. We've finished the alphabet now and are gearing up towards number qualities next week. He just loves the adventure of the whole journey! Although we can be a bit 'freeflowing' and abandon all for a few days and wonder about in nature but that is why we homelearn and it all blends together beautifully. How I would love to wonder in the woods with you and all our children making discoveries along the way. Today was interesting. Chico our dog pulled a squirrel out of a stone wall! He is a very gentle dog and didn't hurt the squirrel. We left a stack of peanuts in the shell for the shocked little chap who quickly escaped and scampered up a tree! Incredible that you have had such cold weather recently! That sun will be back and how we would love to pop around for swimming and a braai..
Have a lovely weekend!
Hello!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting! It's very nice to meet you! What a beautiful blog you keep here! I love the fairy trail!
How lovely...natures patterns are so magical.
ReplyDelete