"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Woodland, autumnal treasures giveaway

Suzanne at Down in the Meadow is having a double giveaway over at GardenMama's beautiful spot.

Suzanne is a talented, inspiring crafter and it is lovely to read her interview at GardenMama's about the creation of her natural handcrafted treasures.  Go take a look and be inspired and warmed by such delightful creations.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend.

    Your kindness touches my heart. How wonderful to be having baby number four. I can just imagine all those little free flowing boys being so excited. I look forward to your posts on your pregnancy progress.

    Happy day to you Kelly
    Warm regards
    XX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Suzanne
    You really are an inspiration to me. Thank you for your kind wishes!! I appreciate them.
    Enjoy your day.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete