"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Sunday, 9 August 2009

Thistledown fairies

Along the edges of the golden fields of wheat, butterflies flutter amongst the thistle plants and if you look very carefully you will see the thistledown fairies gently flying on the warm, summer's breeze.


5 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I've never thought of them as fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gently they float on the breeze...pretty fairies indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning dear Kelly

    Look at those little faces....I love that almost every blog that I follow has regular posts on fairies. That warms my heart. Thistledown fairies are ones we have not yet seen.

    Have a wonderful week Kelly.

    Warm regards
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy and Leanne, thistledown fairies are beautiful!
    Hi dear Suzanne,what would the world be like without the faery folk hey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)

    My children call them fairies too and chase them around.

    ReplyDelete