
He remained like this for twenty odd days and we could see him squirming slightly in his safe little house. Then miraculously, a beautiful moth emerged. We let him free in the kitchen and off he went. What a beautiful little moth, Noah's moth was. How priviledged we were to watch his transformation. The pictures are not good, they're blurry, but there he is nevertheless.

Noah you have a beautiful moth! What a lovely learning experience. This Summer, I will take a photo of our butterfly wall to share with you. This wall is covered with butterfly cocoons .
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
Xx
Suzanne
What a neat thing to watch!
ReplyDeleteThe moth is so pretty...I've never seen one that looks like this.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I've never seen a moth like this before. So glad to see others appreciate moths, they are usually so overshadowed by their butterfly brothers!
ReplyDeleteLisa :)
Hi dear Suzanne, Noah will be so pleased you said his moth was beautiful. He was so proud of his moth. How incredible that you have a wall covered with butterfly cocoons during summer. Please do share a photo when it's time!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, dear friend.
Hi movinginspirals,
It was a wonderful thing to watch. Samll things like that are important - they give such happiness. So lovely for children to experience these things so naturally.
Best wishes to you.
Dear Tammy
It is such a pretty little moth with intricate patterns. Moths are beautiful so long as they stay out of my wool!!
Hi Lisa,
Moths certainly are interesting little creatures. I remember the post you did some time back about creating a beautiful garden for moths - planting white flowers. I loved that post!
Best wishes
Kelly