We visited our favourite animal farm this week. We watched the sheep shearing and cow milking and handled and fed some of the baby animals. I selected a few rare breed just shorn fleeces. I chose golden tan manx loghtan and tan castlemilk moorit, white ewe lamb kerry hill and white norfolk horn.

Manx loghtan sheep

Portland sheep

Not a good picture but baby donkeys are so sweet.

Highland calf

Gloucester Old Spot piglet. By far the cutest!
Wow there are some animals there that I have never seen. Those goats! Think I need to knit one...
ReplyDeleteI bet the boys had fun.
Happy day to you Kelly
XX
Suzanne
Hi Suzanne
ReplyDeleteIt is one of our favourite places to visit. Always lots of wool to buy at this time of year and so many interesting animals to enjoy. Lots of knitting inspiration there, Suzanne!
Hi Kelly
ReplyDeleteThese animals are so beautiful and the little piglet, he is just soooo cute!
Hi Linda
ReplyDeleteWe watched those little piglets for a long time! The boys love visiting that farm. The donkeys are adorable too but goodness, what a noise they can make!