Hello Kelly, your flowers are so beautiful, you must be so excited about Spring! I can't believe Autumn is on it's way here, I didn't even realise, but here it is... I am going to try my hand at some more spinning over this weekend, I really love trying to spin, I would love you to teach me, so next time you are here in SA, please pop by..... have a lovely day...
Linda, We really are enjoying spring and all the delightful discoveries to be found. So eager for all the bluebells to bloom - there shall be a sea of them in the woods! Have a lovely time spinning over the weekend. Would really love to sit together with you and spin.
Aah, bluebells... aren't they just a delight! There is something MAGICAL about a bluebell wood... I have the most gorgeous photo of my brother and sister-in-law in a bluebell wood. I can't wait to see your photos. And thanks for your caring words the other day. It is terribly hard for us who have fractured families... sometimes I get so cross with Africa but I do think it has taught us to REALLY treasure what we have. I hope your parents get to see your little one soon. There is just so much we want to share with them, hey!
I would love to see the fields of blue bells. Think I will keep that vision for meditation. Trying so hard to concentrate. Think the blue bell fields will help. What a lovely activity to go searching for wild flowers. We have Cosmos blooming now. They favour the roadsides. Its a treat on any trip.
Suzanne, I will be sure to get some pictures of those bluebells once they bloom. You know I just love cosmos. Cosmos is beautiful! Been years since I have seen them in flower. What I love too are jacarandas in bloom and when the msasa trees are crimson with new leaves. And frangipanies..and flame lilies.
Magic Onions, it certainly is hard with scattered family and friends. You are right in that we need to treasure what we do have and the times we do get to spend together.
Jennifer, Nikki, and Lydia, thanks so much for your words. Spring is awesome. Today we saw 6 deer bounding through the woods and so, so many beautiful butterflies flitting about. It really is celebration time! Nikki, primroses are lovely. They are one of my favourites. I am quite fond of cowslips too. Soft, warm, buttery yellow colours.
Hi Stephanie Your part of the world looks fantastic! My boys favourite thing is to go on long adventures and stop and watch and hang out along the way. Have a lovely warm week!
Hello Kelly, your flowers are so beautiful, you must be so excited about Spring! I can't believe Autumn is on it's way here, I didn't even realise, but here it is... I am going to try my hand at some more spinning over this weekend, I really love trying to spin, I would love you to teach me, so next time you are here in SA, please pop by..... have a lovely day...
ReplyDeleteLinda, We really are enjoying spring and all the delightful discoveries to be found. So eager for all the bluebells to bloom - there shall be a sea of them in the woods! Have a lovely time spinning over the weekend. Would really love to sit together with you and spin.
ReplyDeleteAah, bluebells... aren't they just a delight! There is something MAGICAL about a bluebell wood... I have the most gorgeous photo of my brother and sister-in-law in a bluebell wood. I can't wait to see your photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for your caring words the other day. It is terribly hard for us who have fractured families... sometimes I get so cross with Africa but I do think it has taught us to REALLY treasure what we have. I hope your parents get to see your little one soon. There is just so much we want to share with them, hey!
Hello Kelly
ReplyDeleteI would love to see the fields of blue bells. Think I will keep that vision for meditation. Trying so hard to concentrate. Think the blue bell fields will help. What a lovely activity to go searching for wild flowers. We have Cosmos blooming now. They favour the roadsides. Its a treat on any trip.
Have a lovely Sunday
XX
Suzanne
I love all of your flowers! Beautiful and magical. :)
ReplyDelete“Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" :) Natures gifts are amazing at this time of the year!
ReplyDeleteI love anemones and primroses. I saw my first primroses of the year a couple of days ago and they made me smile :)
ReplyDeleteSuzanne, I will be sure to get some pictures of those bluebells once they bloom. You know I just love cosmos. Cosmos is beautiful! Been years since I have seen them in flower. What I love too are jacarandas in bloom and when the msasa trees are crimson with new leaves. And frangipanies..and flame lilies.
ReplyDeleteMagic Onions, it certainly is hard with scattered family and friends. You are right in that we need to treasure what we do have and the times we do get to spend together.
Jennifer, Nikki, and Lydia, thanks so much for your words. Spring is awesome. Today we saw 6 deer bounding through the woods and so, so many beautiful butterflies flitting about. It really is celebration time!
ReplyDeleteNikki, primroses are lovely. They are one of my favourites. I am quite fond of cowslips too. Soft, warm, buttery yellow colours.
So many pretty things that we don't have in my part of the world!
ReplyDeleteI think today it's time to go for a walk and identify and admire what we do. :)
Hi Stephanie
ReplyDeleteYour part of the world looks fantastic! My boys favourite thing is to go on long adventures and stop and watch and hang out along the way. Have a lovely warm week!