You have had a lovely week Kelly! Those hot cross buns look yummy! And squishing slime... my boys would love that! And I really love your Easter Hares, they are wonderful! Have a wonderful Easter weekend my friend....
Its lovely to see your children playing in the sun. Taking this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful Easter. We spent our day setting up our Easter tree. Have a lovely weekend. XX Suzanne
ooh, chocolate chip hot cross buns, I hadn't thought of that. We must make those.
ReplyDeleteI just love visiting your blog. Just love it...
ReplyDeleteYou have had a lovely week Kelly! Those hot cross buns look yummy! And squishing slime... my boys would love that! And I really love your Easter Hares, they are wonderful! Have a wonderful Easter weekend my friend....
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly
ReplyDeleteIts lovely to see your children playing in the sun. Taking this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful Easter. We spent our day setting up our Easter tree. Have a lovely weekend.
XX
Suzanne