"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pages

Saturday, 14 March 2009

Early Spring

This is our early Spring nature table

And the little root children I made for the nature table.

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing. I love the knitted root children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly

    You have created such lovely root children. I just love nature tables. Are those seeds you have used for their faces. They look like sea beans. Lovely

    Warm regards
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet! Do your little root children have chessnuts for faces? Or Hazelnuts? or other nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spring nature table looks great. Much more cohesive than ours. The root children are especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments - I really appreciate them!!
    I used horse chestnuts (conkers) for the faces. They are sweet little children!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kelly,

    I have been wanting to comment for ages, we are out in the middle of nowhere, on a friend's farm and the signal is not too great, but I finally found an area with great signal. It is so lovely here, we are surrounded by Zebras and other game. I will blog it as soon as we return.

    Your root children are so lovely, did you spin the wool for them yourself? Your nature table looks like Spring....

    Thanks for sharing, you are always so busy crafting, it is very inspirational, thank you.

    Warmly

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Linda. Yes, I spun the wool for the root children. What a great experience for you all to be out in the middle of nowhere with wildlife around.

    ReplyDelete