How nice to have a special place to rest while in your woodland. My girls have a special place they like to go under some pine trees near the river. It's so sheltered and secluded...kind of gives it a magical quality. :)
This is what I yearn for...A forest and what seems to be bounds of walking freedom. That top picture is incredible and should definitely win an award. You have captured the atmosphere and beauty so well. I really would love to walk there.
Thanks Linda! Tammy, your girls' special place by the river sounds beautiful - I have lovely pictures in my imangination of this! Places near water is just wonderful.
Suzanne, thanks. We are so lucky that we have lots of freedom to roam and we make the most of it.
How magical.... lovely!
ReplyDeleteHow nice to have a special place to rest while in your woodland. My girls have a special place they like to go under some pine trees near the river. It's so sheltered and secluded...kind of gives it a magical quality. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly
ReplyDeleteThis is what I yearn for...A forest and what seems to be bounds of walking freedom. That top picture is incredible and should definitely win an award. You have captured the atmosphere and beauty so well. I really would love to walk there.
Thanks Linda!
ReplyDeleteTammy, your girls' special place by the river sounds beautiful - I have lovely pictures in my imangination of this! Places near water is just wonderful.
Suzanne, thanks. We are so lucky that we have lots of freedom to roam and we make the most of it.